Aisha’s Jewels assures its Clients that all its pieces are:
- Original designs created by Aisha Abdulmalek and manufactured under her supervision by some of the best skilled craftsmen.
- New pieces that have never been used outside the Company. Products may only be subject to inspection, fitting and/or display by the Company in its Design Studio or at exhibitions.
- Certified by the Directorate of Precious Metals and Gemstone Testing at the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism in the Kingdom of Bahrain. (For more details about the directorate, visit their site here).
- In compliance with customs and tax laws and the standard requirements of jewelry in each country in which the Group's products are distributed.
- Laser etched with our Company stamp. (Any item purchased after January 2019 that does not bear this marking is not authentic.)
- All natural precious stones used are certified by the source as natural, ethical/conflict free stones obtained in an ethical and environmentally friendly manner. In cases where artificial stones are used, this is clearly indicated in the product details.